A Short Introduction.
The Deep Web or Dark Net are terms that refers a collection of websites that aren’t publicly visible but hides the IP addresses of these servers that run them.
They can only be access by a specialized proxy, yet it’s very difficult to work out who is behind the sites and you cannot find these sites using any search engines alone as they often change addresses frequently which takes quite a bit of effort must be taken in order to find them
Exploring the deep Web is something you should not be treated like the clear net so privacy should be taken into consideration. First of all, anything you see you will never be able to unseen. That’s just a brief psychological warning.
Depending on what you intend to do on the Deep Web, It’s also recommend to place tape over a webcam to prevent prying eyes watching you. (A tinfoil hat is also an option lol) [>.0]/
Many websites in the deep Web may not be legal to visit. Some people enjoy child pornography, snuff films, torture flicks, and other unpleasant kinds of socially unacceptable “entertainment.”
How ever there’s also some very valuable information and interesting sites that’s worth while if you look hard enough.
It is estimated that 90% of all internet data and websites are hidden from search engine indexing,
To start Exploring this rabbit hole yourself.
- You need to download Tor Browser on your system.
- After installing into your system, open up the browser (In brave go to menu and use incognito mode with tor) and Check here to find out if you’re connected. or try www.zlal32teyptf4tvi.onion
- This isn’t enough, your privacy is not completely secured. To double your security, you must have a Trusted VPN on the system that you can access the deep/dark web with.
- yet to find a simplify way for the setup.
Using Free net
- doesn’t require an internet connection since it doesn’t rely on it but I’m still researching about it.
Vulnerabilities like these are happening more often now, if you already use a good VPN then you have nothing to worry about as the VPN protects you giving a fake IP. If you don’t have a VPN then you should use someone else internet connection.
It’s not recommend to use Operating systems like Windows, Mac, ChromeOS, iOS, and Android. or any OS that has back doors which doesn’t respect your Privacy. Use Linux, BSD or even something like Tails instead.
Anyone can wander into the deep dark net but the correct tactics and methods are essential to safely browse the deep webs.
Happen to find some interesting contents or websites you encounter? Post your experience in the comment section below.