What is the Android Open Source Project? The Android Open Source Project (AOSP) is an initiative by Google that provides the source code for the Android mobile operating system. This means that the core components of the Android OS, including its framework, user interface, and essential applications, are freely available for anyone to, modify, Read More
– DISCLAIMER – The following method can be used to Perform a deceptive man in the middle interception. We are not responsible for the damaged done by others. Malicious use is not condoned and maybe illegal by applicable law – Introduction – For awhile it has been very little known on how its possible to Read More
Longhorn was the code name for the planned successor of Windows XP. The project was reset and replaced with a new project – Longhorn Omega-13 which was later renamed Windows Vista. Early builds of Windows Vista were often referred to as “Longhorn”, causing confusion. Windows code name Longhorn is, without a doubt, the most visually-exciting time in Windows development. Read More
For the Past two or so Decades I have held on to some of obscured demos disk that were rescued from a House fire back in 2019 as well as some other things. So in other words here’s a bit of PCXL history Transcript: PC Accelerator aka (PCXL) was an American personal computer game magazine Read More
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to legal troubles like the passing of Article 13 and the EU ban, the unofficial repositories contains streaming services that maybe illegal in most countries that infringe in anti-piracy and anti-copyright laws. To prevent any ISP or law enforcement from tracing your online activities It is highly recommended to use a VPN Read More
Like Firefox, Brave fights malware and prevents tracking, keeping your information safe and secure as their servers neither see nor store your browsing data that it stays private, on your devices, until you delete it. Which means your data will never be sold to third parties for advertisers that will compromise your privacy. You can Read More
As a formal Linux user who enjoys customizing themes for any desktop environment that supports gtk2 and gtk3 even on non gtk DE’s out there.
I’ve created them based off Legacy content up to more modern ,darker ,dynamically complementary colored themes seen on this website.
Here are the following GTK themes that can be found on this list below.
- BIO – An L-Core 1.x default theme for the Operating System included in every ISO and IMG alike.
- Sharp Edge Matter – The 2018 Dark Color scheme from This website.
- Purple Wave -Simply A Purple Theme for if you like the color [>.0]/
- Dark BIO – The Admin colors of the Root users Desktop or panel.
- Autumn Gold – A Golden theme for Autumn that was Used with Project Twin Flame.
- LR7Style08 – Based on the legacy from a custom winamp skin and MySpace from 2008 recreated as historically accurate as possible.
- PCP – A Dark Red theme inspired by the Paranormal Conspiracy Paradox Album Cover Colors.
- Mono Chrome Winter – A White theme for a monochrome or Winter Based Setting similar to Lady In Red.
This is something to share as a means to have a more personal touch to the Linux Desktop anyone can have.
The Temple, As Requested by EN1GMAT1C that was in need of a lending hand to create a virtual place for a college final she had in order to graduate. She needed a quick solution that looks good and on a budget. Tesseract became the game engine of choice for this project thanks to a simple Read More
A blast from the past comes a piece of history recreated the LR7style08 era when I was in high school back in 2008 in the form of a VLC theme ported from one of my Winamp classic skins to match the Our Story Album Cover aesthetic. One of the first skins to match the closest Read More
The First Linux Based OS maker of its kind Made by LR7 L-Core is An Online Distro Making Service with the goal to create User Customization’s built for beginners and Experts alike. Due to a Saturation amount of Distributions already available, There’s no real need to create yet another OS under someone Else’s preference as Read More